If you are looking for a tooth restoration service that can fix cavities, our white dental fillings are a perfect choice. Not only will your cavity be filled in, but your filling will go on preventing further harm for many years to come. White composite fillings can be matched to the colors of your teeth and even fill in cavities that are too small for amalgams to address. To restore your smile with our composite fillings, consider the following benefits to see if they are right for your teeth:
– White composite fillings are fashioned to blend with the natural aesthetics of your teeth.
– Teeth can still suffer breaks and fractures with composites, but because composites are made of a strong, durable resin-based material, they help the teeth become more preventative of damage.
– White composite fillings don’t need to be taken out if they go bad, as they can be repaired easily without the need to remove the originals.
– White composite fillings can repair cavities that are too small for dental amalgams to work effectively.
– White composite fillings are mercury-free, which is ideal for those who may be allergic to mercury.
– If you take good care of your white dental fillings, they can easily last up to ten years.
Do you currently have cavities that may benefit from our filling restoration? If so, we invite you to schedule an appointment with Dr. [doctor_name] at our dental office in [city], [state] by calling [phone] today. We are happy to replace your cavities with composite fillings to restore your healthy, confident smile!