Key Concepts & Benefits
Of Biomimetic Dentistry
Preserve the Natural Tooth
Limit Invasive Procedures
Increase Strength & Vitality
Minimize Pain & Sensitivity
& Long-Lasting Results
Comfort & Affordability
- Increases bond strength by 400%.
- Reduces the need for root canals and crowns up to 90%.
- Saves Money. Traditional restorations cost up to 360% more over the lifestyle of a tooth compared to biomimetic techniques.
- Strengthens your teeth. Teeth are 3X more resistant to dental fractures, decay and pulp deaths.
- Provides 50% greater tooth preservation.
The philosophy of our dental practice is simple:
The best dentistry is NO DENTISTRY.
We want you to be healthy. If we can help you prevent disease, you are ahead of the game. If there is treatment needed, then it is a biomimetic approach. Biomimetic means to “mimic life,” and in dentistry that means using advanced bonding techniques, preserving the good tooth structure, and restoring the tooth as close to nature as we can. Traditional crowns can be avoided 90% of the time. When the teeth are restored & sealed using these techniques, the need for root canal therapy is dramatically reduced. These techniques do take more time to perform, but in the long run can save a significant amount of money. If saving money and having a healthy mouth and body are important to you, our practice should be a good fit.