Keep your smile safe this year by continuing to enhance your oral health care techniques with methods that are proven to strengthen or protect your teeth and gums. The more preventative measures you take, the less likely you are to suffer an oral ailment or catastrophic oral accident.
Our team wants you to stay safe and healthy all year long. Here are plenty of additional tips to protect you:
– Try using cleaning products that are dentist-approved with the ADA Seal of Acceptance.
– Avoid mouth jewelry, such as lip or tongue rings, that can damage your gums or crack and chip your teeth.
– When involved in contact sports, be sure to use proper safety gear, such as a mouth guard or facemask, to protect your face.
– Avoid unhealthy drinks that are high in sugar.
– Visit your dentist regularly at Columbus Avenue Smiles in Waco, Texas for your oral exams and professional cleanings.
– Avoid hard candies that can chip or crack your teeth.
– Avoid various types of over-the-counter whitening products without prior approval from your dentist.
Follow basic guidelines to keep your mouth safe. To schedule an exam with Dr. Mark McCall, feel free to call us at 254.753.3634 to speak with a member of our team. We want your smile to stay healthy this year, and many more beyond!