Porcelain veneers might be just what you need to achieve all of your smile goals. Veneers are very thin facings, or coverings, that are bonded to the front of the natural tooth structure. Our dental veneers, are made of high-quality porcelain, which Dr.McCall will match to your natural tooth color for an aesthetic effect. If you would like to use veneers to whiten your smile, we can use a lighter shade of porcelain for a bright, radiant smile.
Each porcelain veneer is custom created at a dental laboratory based on molds and impressions of your teeth to ensure that they fit comfortably and beautifully. In just two pleasant visits to our dental practice, we can create the smile of your dreams!
We may recommend porcelain veneers for your smile if you would like to:
- Close spaces and gaps between your teeth
- Correct slightly misaligned teeth
- Restore very worn teeth
- Whiten teeth that are spotted, stained, or darkened
- Repair chipped, fractured, or broken teeth
- Give your smile a beautiful, uniform appearance
- Improve misshapen teeth